Ajax load more bug

Hi there,

I’ve downloaded this theme (lotus) form envato elements, took a new license and etc. but can’t reach with author, there was some issues with demo content, but I saw many people got same issues, but never-mind, problem with AJAX “Load more” button of product grid.
Thing is - when I’m pressing Load more button (I translated that in lithuanian language - Rodyti daugiau means Load more), so when I’m pressing that - goes not so well, actually it’s working, but no properly.
It shows not all products before button press, as you can see in screenshot - “One”, it looks alright, four columns but last row - not full, but it should be full.

After button press, products layout goes like this (screenshot - “two”), it looks like doesn’t filling free space for one more product in last row.
After that, when you going down (You have to choose category “Visi” that means in English - All), you can see that button getting repeated, and product getting repeated as well.
I’m not sure what’s wrong, so I’m asking just to have a look what’s wrong with it.
If you had same issue in the past and know how to fix it and where - tell me, I’ll try to fix it and save your time, otherwise I’d be thankful!
(upload://d1MOampyNJxeVhID2KcUBTjt6d8.jpeg)

for your help.

Hi,

Here you will find about envato elements item suppport

Item Support on Envato Elements

Still any question get in touch with Envato Elements Customer Success for item support. they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Thanks!