Air conditioner service

Good morning, I have a home service business mainly focusing on Air Conditioner and selling the Air Conditioner, some of the parts.

I want to make a websites for something like this.

My goal is

• User can make an appointment and admin can give a list of maybe in 1 day only have 3 or 5 reservation max.
  • After the user make an appointment, we will send them the confirmation mail with a bill and a bank information for them to pay the bill.
  • Admin can create a coupon and show it to customer who access our website. Like pop-up ada or something like that and before customer submitted the appointment they will be able to input a coupon code.
  • Admin can create a blog and show it on the website

I’m thinking of using WordPress cause of the drag and drop. Anyone can recommended me ?

It’s doable but you won’t find that functionality out of the box and will require significant customisation/use of booking plugins to achieve it so prob best to look at those on codecanyon rather than expecting to find a ready made theme with it already featuring

1 Like

Do you have any recommendations plugins? Also does WordPress have like database to stores the user registration?

You can easily create lists of people who register -

You’d need to look through the various plugins and see if they do what you want (it sounds like you may need a combination of calendar/booking/or even commerce options), but you also need to consider how the website knows what availability there is, and the necessary setup to manage personal info like booking info or billing.