Agree to terms _ How do we change "text_agree" checkbox

Hello,
Ou website is Journal 3.0.44 with Opencart 3.0.2.0.
when using the Newsletter or any form, we can add a checkbox “Agree to Terms” to have the user confirm that they accept Terms & Conditions or any other information page such as Privacy policy, etc. I have been looking for a long time where to change the text because beside this checkbox, it shows “text_agree” instead of a sentence. I would like to change “text_agree” to something such as “I have read and accept the terms and conditions.” You can see in popup at pub-prt.com (English version). Thank you. Johanne

Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

So here is the issue I think. Your default language I assume would be set to French, which is why the pop up then correctly displays the language file which reads:
J’ai lu et accepté la rubrique Politique de confidentialité

But when you use the English translation then you get text_agree because the English Language file is not using the text string correctly.

Looking at the code view French Translation renders the text string correctly -

J’ai lu et accepté la rubrique Politique de confidentialité

Whereas the English file does not:

text_agree

When you installed the module-newsletter system, it would have also added I assume language files into the opencart system… Find the string agree in English by searching for it in catalog/language/english/ and then add your text you want to display. You can do this easily if you have FTP access (which I prefer) or watch this Youtube video which explains how to edit language files on the new Opencart System