Again time is bigger then before for theme

Hi,

Uf… I see now, i can upload only 1 theme for Joomla and time is 14 days…

Before was9days …10-1213 now 14.

Is hard for us if you are not elite to make themes and sell them here.

We bought licence for 10 themes for Joomla, and we cant upload them.

Try to make it faster… 4theme/month …

From what i see tf wants to have a team with elite and nothing else … Envato, you make money from our ass to … not only from elite’s ass…

Ok, 1theme for new but after 30 sales, make something for us …

I paid over 5000 euro for licence for 10 themes and i just upp one theme today … in this way …

I think is better to make this time something else.

If i have a theme with 50 pages or 150 ok, i know you need time.

But for landing pages, onepage theme with less then 10 pages, time should be 3days…

They’re reviewed pretty much in order, so it doesn’t matter if your theme only has one page, if all of the themes before you in the queue had 150 pages. And Elites have to wait their turn just like everybody else… unless they’ve sold over $2m when they get express reviews, but that’s going to make up a very small percentage of items in the queue.

Don’t worry, they’ll get around to them as soon as they can!

Hi SpaceStockFootage

I know everybody have to wait the same time …

But in my opinion (i just poested on other post the same like i qill tell now) , maybe is better to have another category liek landing pages or one page and here to be short time.

I think one page will be faster to check then one big theme, no?

Thanks

Then anything that wasn’t a landing page would take longer to get reviewed… wouldn’t be very fair on them other guys!

1 Like

Also people will submit files as landing pages and then start updating and adding features and functionality once approved which will need further reviewing (and quite possibly not work as well as a bigger project compiled intentionally from the offset) which will probably longer term end up taking even longer.

1 Like

Yes… because peopel are not fair…
Will upload as simple then more pages …

ufff… Maybe will be another solution to be faster …

Cheers all!

Why is should someone have to wait longer because they choose to build a site for a certain category?

• Would this not just result in an excess of landing
    pages?

• The standards would become tougher to be accepted and more competition so less sales…

• Would it not be “fairer” to reward authors who take the time and effort to build something bigger and more versatile with faster reviews?