Again rejected template

My template is again rejected. I couldn’t understand Where is my mistake?. Can anyone help me.
Here is my modified template link : http://spjbinfotech.com/themeworld/Yoga_web_template/upload/index.html

Hi,

You design quality is basic/practice level! You item design quality isn’t premium platform update/improve your item design quality.
This is my personal opinion.

Thanks!

Hi

With respect just my personal opinion your html template din’t meet the design standard as like design is not much clean, spacing issues in section to section you have used line break html tag (br tag) to maintained space which is enough for get reject and also spacing issues in design elements, allignment issues, din’t maintained LINE LENGTH: an ideal measure is between 45 and 75 characters in length, contrst issues, typographic issues.

themforest quality standard and requirements improved much. for getting approve you have to provide unique aesthetics design with best UI and have to put premium design. Please study more on trending themes on this market especially released within the last 12 months.

Thanks

Thank you for your valuable advice.