Again have a rejection pls help

hi i see a good collections of issues here …
frist of all there seems to be a real disconnection between elements, they are looking like being pasted right next to each other rather than being composed and making a coherent whole in the end … part of the problem being that the reel looks like a graph m very straight and that the horse is very curvy, so that nothing is matching in the end … IN addition, the very concept of the logo gets u into big time trouble if u wish, since there is a nature misbalance resulting directly from it … how could things look aligned with such an illustration? let me remind u that alignment is a basic design principle and that for this matter, messing with it a a really awful idea indeed … More over the execution of shapes and curves does not look perfect, not sure this is coming from the preview file or item itself but in any case, in such a professional marketplace, in short this is not done and u cannot even imagine to have the product approved … Furthermore, the typo is very basic and definitely really super far from expected standards … here expectations are high when it comes to typo, they will for u to bring something coherent, harmonious, worked out and original if possible too. The thing is that there is a real lack of variations, font combinations and touches of originality so that u can ultimately generate relief and catch the attention of potential buyers … the yellow applied to pixel is not a good idea, not only is this making two parts of the same thing look different as there is only one title here but u introduce some contrast related problems in the process … this is a bad idea as contrast is a basic design principle and that this is usually bringing eve more troubles to the table in a snowball effect … fro contrast issues directly result some hierarchy problems and to a certain extent readability and or impact issues, this is exactly what happens here, in your case this is not exception as the mixing of colors introduces a differencing of impact and hierarchy , one part of the title being way more visible and punchy than the other one when both as are important as the other …

1 Like

Thaks.
There are good informations for me.

1 Like

u are welcome, if this gives u enough clues as what to do , pls check the solution box , thanks, good work and good luck :slight_smile: