After upgrading Salient Theme many links do not work

Sorry for having a complete newbie question. I am not that often working with Wordpress. :slight_smile:

I have just upgraded WordPress (from 5.2 to 5.7), upgraded all my plugins and everything was working before I finally upgraded my Theme named Salient. That broke most links. Not those in menus, but for example all the buttons I have used.

The code for my buttons look like this:

[button color=“see-through-2” hover_text_color_override="#fff" size=“small” url=“referencer” text=“Læs flere kundeudtalelser” color_override=""]

When clicking it, it does no longer transport me to www.connectgermany.dk/referencer it instead only tries to go to “referencer”. Needless to say, that does not work. So why does it not add the entire site-address as it used to? Menus still work fine.

I have checked WordPress Address and Site Address under “General settings” and they are both correct.

What am I missing? My site still shows the issue: (link removed)

Thanks for any help!

Found out: Use url="/referencer" instead of “referencer”. Both worked before…

Well… :slight_smile:

Hi

Is the Salient theme compatible with Wordpress 5.7.1 as the download page for the theme only mentions up to 5.6. Would appreciate any advice here, I am hesitant to upgrade Wordpress in case it crashed things!

Thanks - Rebecca :slight_smile:

Rebecca you can ask your question right here as a comments Salient author @ThemeNectar will help you reply to you