After Effects Theme Licensing

Dear all,

I am unsure which License got me covered… I need to use a AE Template for ad videos of a festival. The advertisement videos are free to watch and public, but to access the congress you would need a ticket which are sold.

  1. Does this mean in this case a Standard or a Extended License is needed?

  2. If the Template is shown during the festival - is it extended then?