After Effects Editor for Several Upcoming Projects

Corporate Branding Video Producer/Director looking to add an After Effects editor for ongoing and expanding workflow. Projects booked through 2016.

Located in Colorado so remote tools, such as Dropbox, Skype, Temaviewer, High Internet Speeds and Mac Platforms will be required.

Primary programs will be After Effects, Illustrator, Audition and Premiere Element 3D. Primary focus will be Graphic Design, Animation and Styleframing/Stroyboarding using best practices and very specific project structured workflow

Requirements
Advanced skill level in Adobe Suite Products
Intermediate Skill level With Element 3D (willingness to increase skill level)
Must be proficient with Graph Editor (critical)
Excellent organizational skills combined with self motivation is crucial

Salary/Hourly is To Be Determined based on experience, but one can expect a range of $20-$50 and hour with more potential for longer term commitments. The job has great opportunity for growth and will be an excellent working environment for the right professional. A good attitude is paramount.

I realize there is some fantastic talent out there however, I am looking or someone eventually long term. I am not looking to become a “client” in your already busy workflow. I commend your success but the intent of my post is to find someone who will eventually oversee our entire post production. Job is available immediately!

Thanks for taking the time to inquire and I look forward to talking with you!