After 7 years I will no longer place orders with Envato

I have seen a new theme popping up while browsing on Envato looking for a new layout for my blog. There was this new product on a promo and I have decided to buy it on trust. Well, it’s 1.0 and something and I can see it now.
It is not how it looks on the Marketplace and I have already experienced 2 conflicts with the database of my hosting, never happened before.
I have left one star review and the developer replied badly saying I am a liar. After that I have started looking how to be refunded and surprisingly I found out there is no way to get refunded. Not after a long dispute with the developer at least.

And no way to chat to someone at Envato. I will probably have to buy a new Theme, but for sure never ever here.

Hello. Please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center if you haven’t done so already. Our Help team will be happy to assist. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you , I have done it.

Honestly, for similar reasons I’m seriously reconsidering every purchasing on Envato again. It’s all fun and games until you have a problem or need support…or a refund. Leaving refunds up to vendors?? haha…it’s a poor business model.