AE Wireframe plugin

Hey, I can remember an AE plugin that creates wireframe effects like here in the background: http://videohive.net/item/kinetic-typography-engine/6990446

But I’m unable to find it now.

Can anybody give me a quick hint in the right direction? Thanks

Maybe plexus?

Creattive said

Hey, I can remember an AE plugin that creates wireframe effects like here in the background: http://videohive.net/item/kinetic-typography-engine/6990446

But I’m unable to find it now.

Can anybody give me a quick hint in the right direction? Thanks

Maybe plexus

Yes, that’s it, plexus:

Really powerful, actually. I might buy that soon :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

I remember Darkpulse has something similar in his portfolio. Nevertheless Plexus is worth buying.

what is the license? can I use this plugin to generate graphics to be used in after effects projects for videohive? someone know the link to the license?

I see it very often used here on VH, but that is of course not in any way a guarantee that it is legal. I guess we would have to contact the creator to get to know.

But in the end, it is uncommon to forbid this, Videocopilot were the once who started that, and then there are also some questions if that can be legal in all countries. At least, you have bought the program to use it to create videos.

When you are going in a hardware store and buy a hammer, they cannot forbid you to sell the furniture you built with that hammer.

Creattive said

When you are going in a hardware store and buy a hammer, they cannot forbid you to sell the furniture you built with that hammer.

Very good comparison of how ridicilous that whole thing sounds.

I was looking around aescripts website for a license of use text but didn’t find it. Maybe if I purchase the plugin there’s some text file attached. But is a pretty expensive way of finding out what you can do or not :slight_smile:

doru said

I was looking around aescripts website for a license of use text but didn’t find it. Maybe if I purchase the plugin there’s some text file attached. But is a pretty expensive way of finding out what you can do or not :slight_smile:

and for the very same reason I think it may not hold up in a legal process, when the common assumption would be that I can create videos with this tool that I can use for whatever I like, but after paying $200 I first get the chance to get to know that they forbid me to use the tool I bought for whatever I wanted to use it for.

Like in the hardware store, you buy a hammer, and after paying they tell you you may not use it for what you want, but it wasn’t obvious before paying.

maybe aescripts have a global license like videohive.

I have seen Plexus, Newton 2 and many other aescripts being used in templates here on VH, but that shouldn’t be a problem should it? How many of us are using Ease and Whizz for example?

If you want to achieve a similar effect like Plexus 2 but much more simpler, you can take a look at Connect Layers which is a free script.

I’m getting old

I swear I’ve looked for the license everywhere and didn’t find it but it was all the time in front of my eyes near the try/purchase buttons.

From that license looks like the use we want is ok :slight_smile:

motionvids said

I have seen Plexus, Newton 2 and many other aescripts being used in templates here on VH, but that shouldn’t be a problem should it? How many of us are using Ease and Whizz for example?

If you want to achieve a similar effect like Plexus 2 but much more simpler, you can take a look at Connect Layers which is a free script.

i was thinking about that the past few days. Let’s say when you use ease & wizz in a template you can just use it as is or it’s better to bake the expressions?

and if it’s okay to use the active expressions you can leave there the first copyright comments that are generated? any idea on that?

Bogz said

and if it’s okay to use the active expressions you can leave there the first copyright comments that are generated? any idea on that?

didn’t used the ease & wizz scripts in an after effects project yet, (was tempted for one project but I’ve created the animation manually in the end)

but before this I was looking for info about the use of this script generator plugin and if we can use it in videohive projects. Searching the forum got me to a post by a fellow author (deeply sorry but forgot now the name but is someone I think we can trust :slight_smile: ) where he mentioned that he contacted the author of this plugin, explained to him about videohive, and he said there’s no problem, you can do it. (off course you can’t redistribute the plugin itself)

better if you do this search on forum yourself just to be sure :slight_smile: