AE projects review results

Hi folks. With other categories everything is ok. Normal approve, normal sales. In ae categories most time i receive reject, Please help me to make better ae project by lefting your opinions for latest rejected project. Link provided below. https://youtu.be/QlUzIHc0usY
Thanks

Hi.
In my opinion, it has too many flares but not much of animation. You should work more on the way that text and other elements reveal on screen, the animation is too basic and too abrupt, needs to be more flowing style (check graphic curves, easy ease in and out keyframes tutorials). It has no transitions work at all, it really needs transitions in between texts. Background particles are too big, if you´re using particles they should have more variations of size, different motion (random size, random motion and other parameters you could play around).
I was watching your portfolio. This is an item of yours and this is the quality you need to get approved:

Anyway, try to watch other slideshows examples.
Good Luck!!

2 Likes

There is absolutely no madness in rejecting this item, in fact it is a wise decision, tell us few points why this item should be approved for sale.In my view, Badly animated particles as background, very basic overlay on top of the video and no animation on text and nothing makes interesting. Don’t be harsh when you are asking feedback, your heading for this for this thread “Madness in ae projects review” sucks, This project is far away from improving,
If you want to improve your skills on Slideshows look at these files

2 Likes

Hi there, it is particles!

Projects like xsphere expensive in terms of time. Especially when it doesn’t get any sales. That’s why i’m trying to make projects for category only with ae. But it looks not hit :slight_smile:
Thanks for comment… Also wish you luck

1 Like

Maybe you are right about heading. I’ll correct it

1 Like

It’s not particles. It’s fractal noise with ball action effect

Unfortunately, this project would require far more improvement than simply correcting the text. Overall, from a basic design and execution standard, this project doesn’t meet minimal design expectations.

It may be best to take some time to familiarize yourself with projects that have recently been accepted to the marketplace, so that you might get a better idea of the kind of quality Videohive is expecting.

2 Likes