Advice me please!

Hi there,hope all of you are very good.therefor,i am create a new design & i presents here my design preview image.please advice is it GraphicRiver standard or not & it is submitable or not?

1 Like

It is not bad but overall it’s a bit cramped. Elements are close to margins. Try to add more white space and try to leave more space for logo. Also add few variations in term of colors and layout. In terms of approval I don’t know I saw something similar approved.

3 Likes

hi i guess that all is more or less said by @DesignSomething who had really good advice for u indeed. I Feel the same as he does i guess that the "cramped feeling is resulting from the picture being a bit too zoomed in indeed and maybe as well the red stripe , for the version with the red stripe. I would personally pull down a bit the content with the date so that this is looks a bit more centered as , at the moment this is slightly in the upper part more. I tend to believe that this is a bit too bad that the circular shape that u have in the top left corner is not echoed somewhere else. Also, what designsomething mentioned about the logo is particularly true , keep in mind that many of these sort of items are being offered to their customers by some companies and they actually turn out to be expecting to have their brand noticed and remembered. Indeed, when they give such item this is for advertising purposes so the item that u create must be in keeping with usual uses. Something that looks a bit strange for me is that the calendar seems to be revolving around only the same colors and the same clock theme, normally calendars offer more variety than this, i mean u may decide to make the template play only with th clock theme, but u need to have as many clock themed pictures as month and this would be good to have potentially some color themed per month so that page are not repetitive too much for the whole year

1 Like

Thank you so much for your details.i am clear now.now i customized my design with your valuable feed back.again thank’s

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable feedback.i remembers your advice with customized my calendars.again thanks

1 Like