advice for multisite wordpress demo hosting

hi i’m looking for new / upgrade hosting that can contain many wordpress install for themeforest demo, here’s my list

site ground manage wordpress $29.95/mo
digitalocean $40/mo
linode $40 /mo
mediatempe manage wordpress $60/mo. <- maybe later :smiley:

anyone use siteground manage wordpress gogeeky $29.95/mo. how many wordpress demo install they can handle?

If you can manage your vps server alone I recommend you linode. I have the $40/month plan + $10 backup and it’s running smooth. I am with them for almost 2 years now and I can’t even compare them with what I had before. I had shared hosting from multiple companies (including godaddy :slight_smile: ) and vps servers but the linode one is really worth it.

I use ASmallOrange, it is very fast even with small VPS and not expensive considering speed, reliability and support.

1 Like

thanks for answer, we’ve already hosting for development test
and looking for demo/production for separated hosting

I use SiteGround. They are good. Also try StableHost. I don’t have a live WP theme approved in TF, yet I have about 20+ WordPress sites in SiteGround.

wow 20, was great

I use DigitalBerg SSD VPS, checkout with yourself, the smallest VPS provided me 18GB RAM with 4 cores. I have around 25 Wordpress sites uploaded last year and still giving me 2.1 loading time - Just WOW.

You can also install xcache or opcache+APCu to make it more better performance.

Bluehost & Hostgator are great for hosting multiple websites on one account. You can read more hosting reviews and rankings here - http://designwebz.com/best-wordpress-hosting/

Would be really nice to see if there are coupon codes that I can use at Hostgator upon sign up. Anyone? image

VPB LLC is a Web Hosting Service providing company, which have a sales promotion now: www.vpb.com/promotion.php?fuid=259, kindly contact with us.