Advice for a hard reject.

Hello,

We have built a directory theme and it has been hard rejected.

https://spoton.wpjavo.com/theme/

I personally don’t get the reason. It can’t be perfect. But not too bad.
We have also talked few designers and they think it’s clean and ok.

Can you please have a look and give us some advice for next submission?

By the way, this is the envato reviewer answer.

========================================================
Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

I am afraid this item is pretty poor and quite far from prime ready. It would undoubtedly take a considerable amount of work to get it to a point where we would consider going further with a full review. So I am afraid I will have to hard reject it on this instance.

Examples of areas which look terribly bland and/or unfinished but there are many more:

We are only considering items that really stand-out and have been carefully crafted.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

========================================================

Your advice will be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Hi

As far I have checked the screenshots I think there are font, typography, color problem. Everything should be visible nicely. Your lorem ipsum text almost hidden. Also I think line height problem. Please check all very carefully and you will get answer.

I really appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating This Theme.
Best of luck for your next submit.

Thanks

@mgscoder
Thank you for your comment. I don’t get ipsum text are hidden. Do you mean the fonts are too small? We tried not to add card borders and added some shadow to make them look clean. We believe it’s not too bad to see text and area.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

I am also waiting for other authors advice!

Rob

sorry for the confusion I am not much experience as you. You have a great profile. I mentioned almost hidden mean they are not readable enough. Hope other Author will help you.