Advertising Area for Envato Elements šŸ˜•

Hello friends and Happy New Year :wink:
Advertising Area for Envato Elements at the top of the page stands for a very very long time. Therefore, because of this, sales are going very badly. Do you agree with this!?
Every time when I see this promo banner I know that sales will go very poorly :confused:

1 Like

Hello @Expirium ! If you missed: this question has already been answered, so the banner will not disappear anywhere. The banner will stay there as long as Envato needs it.
Paragraph ā€œMarket <> Elements traffic and cross promotionā€ .

We just need to continue to work as beforeā€¦
Good luck!

Thank you @CleanMagicAudio
Butā€¦ thatā€™s not fair! Howeverā€¦

We do not decide honestly or dishonestly, for this case there is the most senior employee of Envato (the founder of this market), and he decides this. We simply either ā€œwork hereā€ or not. :wink:

this does not answer his question ā€¦

@n2n44
I wrote my opinion on this subject earlier (not in this thread) and I will not repeat it. :slightly_smiling_face: All it is already solved and the answer was received. :slightly_smiling_face:

ah ok i have a better understanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

@n2n44

Well, Iā€™m glad. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the topic of answers (where did the Collis answer):
ā€œWhile itā€™s pretty annoying, the traffic diverted from Market item pages is minimal (0.18% of visitors actually click through).ā€

I do not agree with this that only a banner affects sales decline, there are a bunch of other aspects apart from the banner (although the banner also negatively affects sales, but this is not a the main reason for the decline in sales in the Envato market).

@n2n44 I answered this question in full.
Good luck!

Okayā€¦in other wordsā€¦we are working to promote Envato Elements and in return, we get nothing. Beautiful! :thinking:

1 Like

You get nothing? You get a platform to sell digital products and make money, a place where you donā€™t have to worry about the technicalities and legalities, all the sales and payouts are handled for you, about 630 people work so that YOU can have such a platform.

Yesā€¦u r rightā€¦but all this what you say is possible without the Envato Elements banner at the top of the page. When a potential customer notices this banner he immediately leaves GraphicRiver page. If I was a customerā€¦I would do the same.

This morning I wake up and made coffeeā€¦I hoped the Elements banner was removedā€¦andā€¦surpriseā€¦I notice another much larger section for Envato Elements on every possible pageā€¦holy cow!!!