Admania Theme

How long after my purchase in September 2018, was I entitled to support. I thought it was for 6 months but it seems I may be in error. Please advise. and Thank You.

Please excuse me if this is not the area that I should be asking questions about products but I couldn’t see any other place.

Support is 6 months (assuming the item is supported) - is it definitely something which falls under support?

1 Like

Thanks Charlie4282

Where do I find the date that I purchased my Theme? I can’t seem to locate it.

If you need the exact date then choose the ‘download’ button and choose license code etc. which will have the info

I already know that I do not have any support left on Admania theme. However, I am a lost cause and have been away from this to unfortunate circumstances but am wondering how much will it cost to have support added for another amount of time?

Make sure you are logged in and then go to the item page there will be a ‘renew support’ button and price on the right

1 Like

What is the cost?
Right off the bat, my Home Page will not accept Save Changes. There is something wrong with it.
I’m unable to change their footer information to my own. I purchased it, I should be able to change to my own.
I am thinking it might just be easier and less costly to me if I purchase another theme.

The cost will be based on the theme cost if you visit the item page it will be given there on the right

FYI it says that theme was updated very recently (feb 13th) - make sure you are using up to date versions which will help limit any issues

How would I know if I have an updated theme? This Theme version says 2.3.4
I have reviewed My License plus the theme download itself and nowhere does it state a version number on it. Do you know how I may find out? Or, is it possible to just do a download of the latest version?

Forgive me, I’m grasping at straws here.

Thanks for your valued input.

Here’s a thought.

The page where I can view my download shows another Admania Optimized Word Press theme. It says Version 2.4 at its top. As I am currently using 2.3.4, isn’t 2.4 an upgrade?

Please advise on what I need to do if this is what has perhaps occurred.

You should have V 2.4.1 (released 28.12.18)

Go to www.themeforest.net/downloads and re download the theme which will give you the latest version (there may even be an update feature in the WP Admin)

The process to do this is not something anyone in the forums can advise on because it depends on the theme, what edits or modifications you have made and how etc

It’s also important to make sure that WP is up to date as well as the theme. There will be an alert message at the top, in the WP admin saying that there is a newer version available if that is the case.

I don’t want to do the wrong thing. To the left of my original download link is a box that shows Admania that I was telling you about that has a higher number than the one I have on WP. In that same box is where it says my support has ended but I may renew it. Is that where you mean? In that same box is the higher version number, from the 2.3.4 to a 2.4.

The latest version of WP was just installed last week… There are no changes in the Theme area with the Admania Theme.

Charlie, I messed up here. I deleted my last message from you and attempted to add it to my last comment. When I did that it said that this would be closed unless I flagged it. I don’t know how to do that.
Anyway, I wanted to say that I need some direction. I have checked and rechecked. I only have the one version downloaded. The one that was originally sent out a year ago. I can’t do anything with my theme. If you aren’t in a position to help me without getting in hot water, please let me know how I address someone that can help me.
Or do you think the version that is in the box that says my support ended but I can renew it, is the version I need to download?

If it’s still the old version then updating the theme is the priority as it has had 2 fairly major updates in the past year which could well be causing issues especially if you have WP5 installed.

You can access the latest copy by downloading the item again as before (or there may be a way to update from WP-admin).

Unfortunately this is not something that can be explained in a forum post.

There is some info here https://docs.brainstormforce.com/how-to-update-theme-manually-through-wordpress/ although I would strongly suggest either contacting the author via their profile to see if they would be willing to help, or else finding a freelancer at www.studio.envato.com to help