Adjusting Our Focus: A New Approach for Photos at Envato

Hey James,
Can you tell me if VideoHive is being affected by this at all, specifically uploads? Should I wait to upload new creations there? Thanks

agree with simplifying the portfolios

This has nothing to do with VideoHive.

When will we be able to upload me submissions?

Why i unable to upload a Photo on Photodune.net
Thanks

When will I be able to upload my photos?

Hi, I have images Submitted 7 months ago and Queued for Review. Should I wait another 7 months or you will at least give me some notification. I tried to contact support team, and they just told me to wait more. Another 7 months or more???

Ha! that makes 3 of us in the same boatā€¦hahahaha

Why i unable to upload a photo on Photodune.net?

See the first post in this thread!

I was just wondering if you ever received a final payout after they deleted your portfolio? They deleted my portfolio and they keep promising me my money but every month the payout ā€œfailsā€ and then they tell me I have to wait another month for them to try again. I have waited 3 months now. I have submitted support tickets with nothing resulting but excuses on Envatoā€™s end, it is beyond frustrating.

When to give permission to upload to us

Itā€™s sad to say but Photodune has been ruined in my opinion. Virtually all of the dozens of photos I bought here are no longer available and it was really high quality ones. Currently looking for photos for two new projects and I regret to say the collection of photos is very small and itā€™s more like a free stock photo gallery. I really donā€™t understand the idea behind the latest changes but maybe itā€™s like it was supposed to be - a tiny database for a high price for the benefit of another market (elements).

Hello to all, after long time I decided to have a look if Photodune is dead or I should do some new upload or stay with competitors :slight_smile: So what is going on?

Hello, Dear Please Help me. I want to Upload my images on photodune but there is no upload button i canā€™t upload. kindly guide me, anyone, please. Thanks Farhan