Adios!

Hi all,

Today is my last day at Envato. I really appreciated being able to work with so many of you over the last couple of years, through announcements, conferences, competitions, videos, chats, questions and lots more :slight_smile:

I’ll miss the community! Be kind to each other and I wish you all the very best with your future work. There’s so much talent here :star_struck:

If you have any questions or concerns in the future please reach out to @BenLeong, @KingDog or @laylamerza2, who are hear to help you all be successful :slight_smile:

54 Likes

Loved working with you Steve. You were such a professional and worked so hard on behalf of the community. Much support on you’re next big adventure.

13 Likes

@steve_lam We will miss you Steve. You helped our envato forum community very much. best of luck! for every steps in your success.

1 Like

Good luck Steve and thank you :pray:

hi Steve, we all thank u and wish u the very best for your future endeavors , best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take care @steve_lam, may your journey forward bring you only happiness and success!
Cheers mate! :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

2 Likes

Be happy.

Thanks for your time here! :slight_smile: Take care!

All the best! :four_leaf_clover:

Wishing you all the best, Good luck Steve! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Steve! Wishing all the best for your next journeys :slight_smile:

Good luck with your next adventure :slight_smile:

Wish you good luck on your new place!

Good luck Steve! Thank you :slight_smile:

All the best Steve, take care!

Take care, Steve! Wish you all the best and Thank you for your hard working time for our community

It is a pity that you are leaving! Good luck in the future @steve_lam!

Good Luck on new place!!!

What a pity! Take care!

Thanks for all your great efforts for the community. I wish you a good luck.
:+1: