Adding Plugin To Code Canyon - It Has Disappeared

Hello, I uploaded a plugin to code canyon and it was soft rejected, they requested some further information. This was 48 hours ago, I have now checked my account and the submission has vanished, I can’t find any sign of it.

Hi @cudedesign,

If soft rejected then check your Dashboard ‘Hidden Items’ tab. If your item exists in the ‘Hidden Items’ tab click on that item then check History Tab, there you will get the issue you have to fix.

Resolve all issues then click on Edit and resubmit the final version.

Thanks

Sorry, I should have explained. It was soft rejected, I responded with further instructions on how to test, now the plugin submission has completely vanished from my account panel.

I click on hidden items and it isn’t there. I have received no email with an update either.

Hi,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

I have just activated these as suggested.

What should I do now, as the plugin I uploaded last week for review is nowhere to be found? Should I upload and submit it again?

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected.

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with more premium features and functionality.

Doesn’t Code Canyon provide any feedback on why it was hard rejected? Was it because of the coding or because of the features?

If hard rejected, this means that the Quality team has determined that the item is not suitable for sale on Envato. This can be for a number of reasons but generally, it means that the item is not at the quality level required or it has breached legal content guidelines.

More information here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471923-Rejected-Items