Add a cart functionality not working, empty cart message - ShopKeeper Theme 2.5.3

From Envato, ~3 weeks back, I had bought the theme - Shopkeeper ver 2.5.3 and got WPBakery Page Builder (my current version 5.4.7), and WooCommerce (my current version - 3.4.2).

Since past few days, I am having an issue with my ECommerce website where customers are unable to add product to cart when they click on “Add a cart” button.

I diagnosed the issue and found that when I disable all plug-ins except WooCommerce, the “Add a cart” functionality works fine. But, as soon as I activate the WPBakery Page Builder plug-in, the “empty cart” issue comes back.

Work around is to go to each product page and then add the product to the cart but this is not good customer experience and I do not expect customers to go thru extra step.

I tried to look into forums to find an answer to my problem but could not find one. I am sure some of you may have experienced already.

I had to disable my website and looking for any help from this group of experts.It means loss of revenue for my business but I am concerned for my customer experience.

Can you please help address the problem and possible resolution?

Thank you in advance.

Hello!

Let me tag in the author of that theme @getbowtied

They may have seen your situation before. Also, you can check out their support information here if you like - https://themeforest.net/item/shopkeeper-ecommerce-wp-theme-for-woocommerce/9553045/support

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for quick response. I did look into the resource you pointed but i could not find answers. I have put in whole day to resolve this issue.

Maybe, I missed it. I hope the author or some of the forum member can help.

Thank you again for providing me the support.