Activating the Licence on Envato Elements

Hi all

I have purchased Envato Elements License few weeks ago. Working great. But, today i have downloaded Super Forms (User registration plug in for wordpress) and trying to activate it from wordpress. But it took me to Envato Market where I have not purchased the product.

I don’t know how to activate it? Can some one help with that?

Thanks in advance.
Swami

Hi

As Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it will work fine for you.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your response. But it seems that the plugin is not going to function until it is activated.

I have just opened an account with ‘Super Forms’ and tried to raise a ticket. But in their query, they are asking for purchase code of the product to submit the ticket.

I dont know what to do next. Please help me.

Best Regards,
Swami

Elements Items definitely should to work without entering purchase code becasue elements items are subscription base downloadable not purchasable. So, in that case please contact elements support, link provided in my above reply. Thanks

1 Like