Account Locked for now reason, suport will not allow my ticket to be submitted, always receive error message

Hi,

I apologise in advance for posting here but I have no other option. I’ve been locked out of my account for days now and can’t get any form of support. I purchased a theme and now can’t use my account to buy anymore or other plugins. I’ve tried to send a support ticket but when I click submit there is an error message at the bottom which tells me my response was incorrect (The captcha was completed correctly)

It’s extremely frustrating as they have the monopoly on the market so we are at their mercy.

I’ve also tried to setup new accounts but they get locked the moment I click on verification link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and again I apologise to post here but felt I had no other option

Hey there. We’re very sorry to hear about this issue. Can you please let me know, the form you’re unable to submit is this Envato Help & Support Center ? If so, I’ll notify someone from staff to get in touch with you by other methods, but if you can, please submit a message through that link and Envato Support will assist you shortly.

Unfortunately that’s the form that won’t let me send the ticket.

This is actually a second account I setup to check.

My account with a purchase and the one I need to access is the following:

User: Tommo247
Email: Ldt24@protonmail.com

@KingDog can you check this out?

Any chance this can be sorted today please?

I can’t give you a solid answer on this since it has to be investigated. Cheers!

If your IP is being blocked from opening a ticket and new accounts are automatically being disabled, then I would say there’s something pretty significant involved around the breaking of our terms of service. Unfortunately there will be little we can do if that’s the case.

But all I’ve done is sign up and buy a theme? What can I have possibly done to break the rules?

Surely I should be notified and I’m 100% sure that I haven’t done anything to break terms of service.

I literally purchased a theme a few days ago, I loaded to my site and haven’t hardly touched it as still learning how to do everything. Then when I login and try to pay for a plugin via the same method it locks me out. It’s basically impossible that I could have broken terms of service.

Hi Tommo247, We’ve re-enabled your account, so you should be good to go. However, there was an issue charging your credit card internally, so you will need to use Paypal to complete your purchase.

You will still be able to use your credit card to pay directly through PayPal (even if you do not have an account) by following these steps:

• On the Checkout page, select PayPal as your payment option
  • Click “Checkout with PayPal”
  • You’ll be directed to the login page where you just need to select “Pay With Credit or Debit Card”

Use this screenshot as a guide: http://envato.d.pr/EwL6/3wXSdqlB

Apologies for the inconvenience. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Big thanks to @KingDog and @Iguanadon for stepping in and helping out! :slight_smile:

@PrivilegeNet, if there are still issues with your account after following the instructions provided by @Iguanadon please post them here so they can be investigated further!

Thank you again and sorry if we believed there was a breach in the Terms of Service, but 99.9% of cases when something like what you experienced happened it’s usually an automatic detection system that sees a transaction as fraudulent and automatically locks out that account! We apologize for any inconvenience and hope everything is okay now! Cheers and happy spending! :slight_smile:

Cheers!!! Really appreciate you all stepping in and fixing this!!!

I’ll try to login and let you know if any problems.

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

You too mate! And thank you again for having patience with this issue! We really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Hello,

I too have had my account locked. I had attempted to make a purchase and somewhere in the process it skipped to the page saying that I’ve been locked out and to contact the support team. So therefore, I was locked out before I was ever able to log in. Can someone help me with this, please?

Hey there. For locked accounts that aren’t related to system errors like the case presented above I’ll have to ask you to open a ticket via Envato Help & Support Center and you’ll receive immediate assistance. Cheers!

Meanwhile, I’m going to lock this thread as this was an isolated incident and isn’t the case of most locked accounts which actually happen due to an error between payment gates. Please get in touch with support and they’ll assist you in the shortest possible time.