Account hacked

I’ve been trying to get hold of Envato support as my account was hacked this morning and quite a number of items purchased. Somebody else’s contact details have been added to the billing information section. I’ve managed to change my login but am very concerned. I had an email from support to say it could be up to 7 days before they get back to me! Has anyone else had any problems?

Hi,

Open a Help Ticket they would like to assist you.If they can help you then you will get the solution other wise we can’t help you out.

Thanks

I’ve already contacted them. This is somewhat concerning given the situation that no one has yet come back to me. I’ve even reached out on social media but no answer.

Hi @hs1972,

I see your support ticket, and it’s currently being reviewed by our analysts. As soon as they have completed their review they’ll reply to the ticket with information for you and next steps.

2 Likes

Hi, I am having the same problem. I cannot get into my account. It appears to have been hacked after purchasing a theme and a slider yesterday. Envato is telling me to wait ten days for a response! I had to create a new account to send this message. Did you ever get your problem resolved?