account blocked

Hello everyone, I can’t enter my profile to download my tamplate purchased yesterday. My account has been blocked because the email I registered with is different from that of paypal.
Please help me, I have to proceed with the creation of the website.

Hello!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having troubles with your account. Unfortunately, we, on the forums, can’t help with account related issues, but the Help & Support Team can, so please open a Help Ticket or see this detailed thread on what may be happening.

2 Likes

Hi thanks for the reply. actually I opened a ticket, but I can no longer read the page where to check the status of the response. Could you help me?
this came out of my profile
unnamed

Keep patience & wait for their reply cause they have ticket queue they replied people one by one.

ok, but I have the customer who paid and my questions explanations about it.
He asks me why he can’t download his purchase.

You need to click on the link sent to your PayPal email address as written.

LOL, I guess the solution is pretty simple (if you really have access to the PayPal account). You/Your client just need to check your email and click the link inside the email from Envato

from your reply and attached screenshots seems to me you have gotten email at webmaster@…
please check the email and there you will get a link to enable the account. just you will need to click the link provided in the email.

If you are not sure what to do or need more help then please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks