Accepted elsewhere, but not Audio Jungle. Feedback please

Looking for feedback and advice. I am new to stock music licensing. All tracks that I’ve submitted to [removed by mod - according to https://forums.envato.com/tos] have been accepted. I just got a track that I submitted to Audio Jungle rejected. I’ really don’t know why. But as you all know, it’s very hard to be objective about our own work. Please give the track a listen. Let me know why you think the track got rejected on Audio Jungle and what I can do to improve. Thanks!

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Fun And Happy Guitar Tune (Corporate Video, Background, Presentation)” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Here is the tune.
Fun And Happy Guitar Tune (Corporate Video, Background, Presentation) An uplifting corporate music track with a catchy melody and muted electric guitars – perfect for video presentations and other corporate applications.
https://www.bradallenmusic.com/royalty-free-music/

All links posted for review in the thread are for AudioJungle. I don’t have an AudioJungle link to post as my song was rejected.

okay keep here and wait for people feedback

Hi Brad.

I rarely contribute to such threads, but decided to make an exception.

You seem to be a friendly guy and your musicality is clearly off the scale. The problem is that you seem to be more of a musician than producer and that is the reason why your tracks sound midi’sh, dated and generally far from production music standards… I think you should simply devote some time to studying the music from various libraries. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your input! And thanks for the compliment. Agree with you you 100%. I’ve spent most of my adult life as a professional performer. So at this point I’m much better at playing the instruments than recording/mixing/producing. But I’m learning. I will definitely take your advice to heart and spend time studying current production music music and techniques.