AC_RunActiveContent.js?

I`m trying to access a webpage for school and I keep getting this message, “This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js.”

I`m pretty sure I have to download some plug-in, but which plug-in?

Thanks for any help!

As far as I know, this file used to be neccessary to run some flash embedded content that existed within the webpage. I am saying used to because I remember it being generated during publish with older versions of Flash CS packages, later default publish method being replaced with swfobject.

Tean said

As far as I know, this file used to be neccessary to run some flash embedded content that existed within the webpage. I am saying used to because I remember it being generated during publish with older versions of Flash CS packages, later default publish method being replaced with swfobject.

So there is nothing I can do about it?

Thanks!

Other than googling

‘this page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js’

I cant help you.

Tean said

Other than googling

‘this page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js’

I cant help you.

I tried before I opened the thread but all I got was stuff to do with adding files to the page…I just want to access the page; I’m not the page’s owner.

You can’t do anything if you don’t have access to the files of the site.

Open source code (CRTL+U in Firefox). Search for the SWF object direct path. Put that path on the browser url. Most probably you will be seeing the site scaled, but for an emergency it will work.

If you get stuck, post the site url here.

pezflash said

Open source code (CRTL+U in Firefox). Search for the SWF object direct path. Put that path on the browser url. Most probably you will be seeing the site scaled, but for an emergency it will work.

If you get stuck, post the site url here.

CTRL+F and found the .swf and it works (not resized too)!

Many thanks! =)

What url do you need? the site? or when it got AC_RunActiveContent.js? if the site is http://werewolvesgame.com/ when i log in it keep saying that, i’m in FireFox Developer Edition.