About withdrawing funds

Hello! Tell me, please, if at the end of the year there are some funds left in Evanto’s account and I don’t withdraw them, will they burn? Recently I read somewhere that if the money is in the account for more than a year, and they are not withdrawn, they burn out. Is it so? And if I earned my first money in February 2020, will I have time to withdraw it in January 2021?

You can check:

You should setup your payout to get paid as envato provide auto payout each month based on the minimum earnings to transfer.

How To Setup a Payout Account:

No, there is no answer to my question here

You can’t hold earnings in your account unless they are low.

Once you pass a certain threshold (varies depending on the method through which you get paid), then your payments process automatically.

The annual expiry is typically related to credits (no longer a feature of envato).

I didn’t link my account, so evanto can’t withdraw money anywhere. They have been there for almost a year. And I don’t know if I have to pick them up before the end of this year. I didn’t understand about loans, how does this affect my money in the evanto account?

Your best option would be to talk to support but generally envato do not like/are not able to hold funds for too long (they are not a bank), and you don’t want it to look like an intentional move.

I would strongly suggest you sort this out ASAP

Envato Authors Help and Support

hi u are talking about gains u made through items, don’t u? if so , i guess that there will be no problem to keep, though, i have trouble to identify why u simply did not put your whole data - payment things included - so that u get paid and have no doubt in mind in the end

This is due to paying taxes, I don’t want to make declaration this year. It would be more convenient for me to do this next year.

Presumably your tax year renews on Jan 01? That is not the case in numerous countries .

People withholding withdrawals (for various reasons) was the main reason that envato introduced auto withdrawals, so the longer you leave it then the bigger the risk of issues

You also need to be careful that you are not asked to produce statements that show original earning from a long time ago.

Regardless of all of this it sounds like you are trying to manipulate the process which is a dangerous strategy so going to close the thread.

If you have specific questions then you should email support using the link provided above.

2 Likes