About themeforest reject

Hello, please anyone can tell why Envato (themeforest) refused and made reject, below is a letter from Envato and template that I inserted for sale:
" Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Emara - Responsive Multi-Purpose and Easy to Customize HTML5 Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!
All the best!
Envato Quality team"

This is my template url link
https://itmaster.auto-store.am/

Because you can’t steal other peoples’ work and resubmit it!! (esp. if you don’t even have the decency and skilset to take the other author/item’s details out!)

Aside from the disgusting level of disrespect for envato, their reviewers and other authors - it’s just a complete waste of your own time as well as everyone else’s.

3 Likes

And who said that I stole from someone, I bought the theme from another person from the Internet, about 2-3 years ago, and how could I know that this is not his work and stolen? and the theme was mine because I gave him money and said that I want a good theme multi purpose, and do not blame me for no reason, not knowing that I could not know about it, because you are also a person and could be with you this.
I repeat once again this template I bought and still I knew that it is mine, and in Envato I first time and have no idea how do I find out what the template is written or stolen when I give an order from another city as a freelancer?

It doesn’t matter if you bought it or stole it. You can’t submit existing templates. It must be your own original work.

For reference: https://themeforest.net/item/apez-responsive-multipurpose-html5-template/21053670

However thank you for the information

Yes!!! You use html other people as say @charlie4282

@aramvoskanyan45

You can make new idea design html for approved themeforest.

Regards.

Thanks

1 Like