About the Reviewer Quality and Rejections

I agree this.

Disagree this. You can’t find this kind of nice fluid fractured Sphere easily to overlay. You are underestimating 3d work here like reviewers do all the time.

Anyway if you add some shatter effect to logo and combine it with spheres somehow as MR says it would be more acceptable.

In my opinion it is still acceptable this way.

You can use 3rd cut as reveal scene. It could give the illusion of that sphere give birth to logo.

It`s great idea, I will do it! Thanks)

You re welcome. Dont waste 4th cut. It looks nice. You can use first half of it before 3rd cut by adding lower left quarter of logo to upper right corner of scene.

You’ve missed the point. I agree, the 3D work is great. But from the standpoint of an editable After Effects template, a pre-renedered file doesn’t give the customer much flexibility. That pre-rendered file could be imported into an editing program such as Premier or Final Cut for use as an overlay on top of a mostly static logo. The way this project is set up, it’s not utilizing the animation power of After Effects.

Again, it’s more than the visuals. The project needs to contain certain basic customization features and flexibility for customers.

@fimich38 please follow forum rules, and don’t link to items in a demeaning or degrading way.

You are missing a point too. When look carefully logo is blended inside of sphere. There is some After Effects work in here and you can not simply overlay your logo this way in FC or Premiere.

in my project everything is in masks … Is not this a force of After Effects?

Please mr revolver do not fall off his pedestal,

I didn’t realize you had me placed on one :joy:

1 Like

I totally agree with the submitter of this thread.

Currently, you see a GREAT project from new authors being rejected and shitty projects from best sellers being accepted. I am at Envato for almost 8 years now and I make a living out of it each month but still, I can’t be quiet about how things are done around here these days. You spend weeks making a project to get the “doesn’t meet our quality standards message”

But you wanna know something really bad about envato?

I am no best seller but some months ago I submitted a project that was hard rejected. As a favour, three weeks later I asked a friend of mine as a favour to submit my project without any changes only with his name on it. Guess what? Yeah you guessed it. The project was accepted without even a soft rejection. Of course the project is still there and my friend still transfer me the money that comes out of it.

But ladies and gentlemen.

Welcome to envato.

1 Like

You are not alone in this case. One of the trillions of problems in here.

My god. This is absurd!