About Property Release

I have a question. If you shoot the territory is not private property, such is wild or public property, what kind of Property Release must use?

Thank you for help

None as far as I know. You only need property releases for people and copyrighted stuff. So while you can copyright the Hollywood sign or the Sydney Opera House, you can’t copyright mountains or forests or parks and the like.

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s the deal.