About porto theme customization

Hello i had purchased porto theme…Its having social link ups like facebook,twitter at the right side.when i click facebook it takes to the facebook page and post a status.Can you help in logging in with our social accounts to our webiste directly without separate sign up."

Hello!

Here is the support information for that theme - https://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme/9207399/support

Make sure you are logged in with the account that purchased the theme before you contact the author so they can help.

Thanks!

Hello

I already discussed with the support team.But i dint receive proper support.I need a guide for this porto theme to understand.And also i need to know the info about social sites given at the right side of the theme.Can i auto login it using social sites

The theme will come with documentation on the basics of how to use it - have you read that yet?

As per @KingDog and the author’s comments on the items you need to make sure you log in using the account which has purchased the item (that’s not this one you are using). Without doing this then you won’t get detailed support.

For what it’s worth there is no social login on the demo and the social icons are only for sharing. You will need to hire someone to add the social login functionality and integrate it properly with the theme.

You can try www.studio.envato.com or you could ask the author (making sure again that you are using the buyer profile) but it is highly unlikely that they would consider doing this without proper payment.

1 Like

Oh sorry to say.Theme was purchased from my designer account and im a business analyst looking with the theme.Ive installed the theme but couldnt find any documentation on the basics.can you please send me.

Your designer will need to:

Bear in mind that the documentation is only intended to cover the basics and won’t go in to any detail on customisation

1 Like

Hello this is kirthi working as a Business Analyst.i need customization of my theme or I’m interested to purchase other theme.I need further information about your theme.Can the front end be like how i wished…Once check with the attachment and let me know whether any theme is available with you or whether you can customize it