About License Interworking

Hello,

I bought [Skote - HTML & Laravel Admin Dashboard Template + Sketch] extended license.
And I would like to purchase an additional [Skote - Vuejs Admin & Dashboard Template + Sketch] license.
By the way, I wonder if it is possible to combine the two licenses, or is it running separately?

Hi @shgoo,

Combine multiple license not possible. Your purchased each license will be valid for a single individual end product (domain/website). So, each license will act like a separate one.

Thanks

Hi,

Then, are there any products that have functions of both of the products below?
[Skote - HTML & Laravel Admin Dashboard Template + Sketch]
[Skote - Vuejs Admin & Dashboard Template + Sketch]

if you mean you need to use 2 licenses of the 2 different items for the same end product then you can. Actually what you mean by combine the two licenses?

It means whether there is a product with both functions.
So you mean that one user can buy the two licenses and use them at once?
Sorry, I’m confused because you said as below.
Your purchased each license will be valid for a single individual end product (domain/website).
I want to use the functions of the two products below at once.
[Skote - HTML & Laravel Admin Dashboard Template + Sketch]
[Skote - Vuejs Admin & Dashboard Template + Sketch]

You can use but there is a possibility (most probability) to make conflict with each other. You should to ask the Author about this because they know the best about their item functionalities.

yes, right each license will be valid for a single end product. So, you can’t use the same license for 2 website. for 2/multiple websites you have to purchase 2/multiple licenses. Sometimes you can use multiple licenses for a single end product like you have a WordPress website where you can use a theme license for the website theme and at the same time you can use multiple WordPress plugins license for different functionalities. But you are not allowed to use/activate 2 theme at the same time. You have to activate a single theme.

Thanks

Thanks