I’ve been absent from Videohive for a loong time and now I’ve got both time and ideas to develop some new templates.
I was thinking about switching to 4k resolution but I’m not quite sure yet…
Could you give me some advice on few topics? Here’s what I would like to know,
- When delivering a 4k template, do you also offer a standard 1080p version?
- if that’s the case, do you just make a 1080p comp and scale down the 4k animation or do you rescale every element down in a duplicated project?
- Do you still use 24,25,30 fps on a 4k template?
- Are older versions of After Effects (CS6 CC2012) capable of rendering 4k?
- Is it still worth to develop template with such old versions yway?
Any other tips?
Thanks to everyone in advance,