A wise question about exclusivity

If I switch my account to non exclusive, does the money earned from this time will reduce the author fee (will count) after returning to the exclusive account?

Hi!
As far as I know, the refund (or reversal) must go at the price at which your track was bought, and the refund (or reversal) does not affect the change of exclusivity to non-exclusivity (or vice versa). There, the price of the goods at that moment in time is important (even after the price changes).
Selling price = refund (or reversal) price (deducting money from your account). I count for the total profit from the track (after deductions).
Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

I think the Google translator wrongly formulated my question :joy: sorry my bad, I mean, there is a table for audio jungle authors with an increase in income, the author fee decreases and I earn more on each sale (when i reach certain threshold), if I change my account now to non exclusive and let’s get to the first author fee threshold (3,750$), will the author fee be lowered after switching back to the exclusive account?

1 Like

Yes, of course it will return, according to the table.

1 Like

I was a non-exclusive author exactly 1 hour :joy: after waiting 1 month. I changed my mind after 1 hour and changed immediately(after the deadline), back to exclusivity. And everything became according to payments for an exclusive author (the same table).
Experience! :joy:

Envato, as far as I know, now does not have such a rule that would prohibit, after non-exclusivity, the return to exclusivity with the same conditions of exclusivity (i.e. one click)!
Naturally, this is only after deleting your tracks on all other platforms (except Envato), at that period when you became exclusive here.

1 Like