A Useful Tags Generator Tool

e_audio said

OMG!This is perfect!!!Thanx!!!

:sunglasses:

This is awesome, thanks so much! I spend more time coming up with tags than I do uploading and filling out the rest, and usually my tags are all pretty similar, this should help me a lot! Thank you so much!!

Funny, I saw you had an ā€œeroticā€ tag and I wondered to myself, what kind of music would merit a tag like that? Put it in the search and over 300 tracks came up!! Lol!

Thanks again, a huge help!! BTW, your website rocks!

Greg :slight_smile:

GregMusic said

This is awesome, thanks so much! I spend more time coming up with tags than I do uploading and filling out the rest, and usually my tags are all pretty similar, this should help me a lot! Thank you so much!!

Funny, I saw you had an ā€œeroticā€ tag and I wondered to myself, what kind of music would merit a tag like that? Put it in the search and over 300 tracks came up!! Lol!

Thanks again, a huge help!! BTW, your website rocks!

Greg :slight_smile:

hey greg ! thank you so much for your feedback !
glad you find it useful !

Adi

Very, very, very KOOL!!!
Saves us a lot of timeā€¦ appreciate it that you make this public!

VERY cool, reallyā€¦ Thanks a lot for this !

Thank you very much,I guess i believe in a ā€œopen sourceā€ coding ! :slight_smile:

By the way this post should be a sticky one :slight_smile:

Sonicbyte said

By the way this post should be a sticky one :slight_smile:

how can we really make it sticky? :slight_smile:

I ask staff to check this out, hope they put this on top :slight_smile:

Sonicbyte said

I ask staff to check this out, hope they put this on top :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

awesome Adi. Thanks.

Great little script! Cheers!

thatā€™s clever thanks x

Dear Adi,

thank you very much for this tool! Really great idea, it could become very useful for all authors. But I canĀ“t see the purpose of a generator here. The only thing I can do is selecting tags I can use for my tracks and put them into my item description, right? Sorry my friend, this is not supposed to be criticism! I just want to understand the proper function and I didnĀ“t find any details at all.

What about expanding the script by adding a tag ā€œgroupā€ to match the mood of a song? I mean, instead of using an alphabetical order of random tags in the x-axis you could make a table with a mood row. Lets say ā€œhappyā€ is the title and similar tags are following (e.g. delighted, upbeat, motivatingā€¦) Or implementing a feature where you can type in a word and all existing related tags are generated?

CipheredDesigns said

Dear Adi,

thank you very much for this tool! Really great idea, it could become very useful for all authors. But I canĀ“t see the purpose of a generator here. The only thing I can do is selecting tags I can use for my tracks and put them into my item description, right? Sorry my friend, this is not supposed to be criticism! I just want to understand the proper function and I didnĀ“t find any details at all.

What about expanding the script by adding a tag ā€œgroupā€ to match the mood of of a song? I mean, instead of using an alphabetical order of random tags in the x-axis you could make a table with a mood row. Lets say ā€œhappyā€ is the title and similar tags are following (e.g. delighted, upbeat, motivatingā€¦) Or implementing a feature where you can type in a word and all existing related tags are generated?

Hi CipheredDesigns,Well you are right,the purpose for this script is just an easy way to generate ā€œCopy Pasteā€ tags that have aslo the ā€œ,ā€ for each tag,which i find so annoying to make.

and about the groups its is my goal but like i saidā€¦i have learned java script only for one week so it taken a little bit of time for me to write this codeā€¦im really fresh and new on this code thingā€¦
im pretty sure that there is a lot of programmers that gona Laugh about my code but its really just my beginning and i just wanted to share it with you and my friendsā€¦
sorry if you couldnā€™t find it useful my friendā€¦maybe you will find it more useful in the futureā€¦

Thx :slight_smile:

I didnĀ“t say its not useful! It is! No doubt about it but it has a great potential as well!

I really respect your efforts and willingness to code something like that, and even more if you have just begun with jscript!

Thanks again for this tool, itĀ“s really promising!!

CipheredDesigns said

I didnĀ“t say its not useful! It is! No doubt about it but it has a great potential as well!

I really respect your efforts and willingness to code something like that, and even more if you have just begun with jscript!

Thanks again for this tool, itĀ“s really promising!!

Thank you my friend ! :)

Thanks! Very useful for me!

Neat Ideaā€¦Very kind of you to share it :slight_smile:

Thanks so much Adi - this is really helpful and just super cool of you to share it with us. Nice job mate :sunglasses: