A trackable placeholder project HARD Rejected. Any feedback?

Hi!

This is the first time I submit a trackable placeholder video and I really don’t understand why it was hard rejected.

They told me it was because “it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality”, and “we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional quality of execution. When reviewing these types of projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.”

I think my work has the right quality and is perfect for different audiences. That’s why I don’t understand a hard rejection.

What do you think? I will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

1 Like

You video is very good, I think that not need use placeholder but you need make a documentation explain how works after effects. Regards.

Thanks for your feedback @JeriThemes

The video has 34 placeholders, because it is an AE project were you can change all images you see. All images on the video are “fake”.

I even made instructions PDF. You can check it here:

I don’t know why rejected but I think that many placeholders and also background. Your wait other author they know more that I. Luck :wink: Regards.

Jeri, please, stop posting useless comments. Thank you.

Back to theme:

1. In some shots camera moves too fast, for such kind of projects camera movement should be very smooth and slow
  2. 2nd shot is too warpy, all white papers and warping and it’s really bad.
    Overall idea is OK, but at all it should be more smooth.

thanks

Thanks for your feedback @DREAMYARD_Visuals. I will take that in mind in my next projects.

Do you think that if I change some scenes I will be able to submit it again? I’m saying this because it has been a hard rejection.

Thank you

For my opinion if it will highly changed - there are chances to get approved.
But, I can be wrong.

This may be a mistake, try again to send.

Video is a very good fit for my music “Positive Thinking” http://audiojungle.net/item/positive-thinking/14482196

How do I find a client. I will inform you about this because the video is about.

Regards