A special kind of soundtrack, I really want to find this kind of music

I want to find this Leica soundtrack, but I don’t know how to find it. Ask the author to recommend or tell me what keywords to use to search for this music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4t-OVIvuy8

I want to imitate the Leica factory in the link above to make a demonstration film for a factory. The factory owner really wants to reproduce the ethereal and technological feeling in the Leica video. There is no problem with other things, just I’ve been stuck at this stage of music,I have been looking for music for four or five days in a row, but the boss is still not satisfied. He likes the Leica show too much. I’m on the brink of collapse… help me…

I searched the site for a long time and couldn’t find similar music

Online waiting for an expert to answer my doubts

I tried searching for keywords [brain wave music] [ambient music] [industrial music] [universe] [future], but I still can’t find a suitable music

“ambient” “desolate” “sad”

some keywords to try. Good luck.

Thank you very much for your suggestion, but in fact, I want to imitate the Leica factory in the link above to make a demonstration film for a factory. The factory owner really wants to reproduce the ethereal and technological feeling in the Leica video. There is no problem with other things, just I’ve been stuck at this stage of music, I’m very distressed!

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll try to find it

You won’t even find this soundtrack, because it’s created exclusively for Leica, normally you would pay a music producer to create something dedicated to your video material.

Of course, I understand this, I actually hope to find some similar music,

Anyone else give advice~ Or give me some popular science about this type of music

Something like this?

Hello! What are your deadlines? I can try to do something similar for you.

It’s not expensive, maybe even free))

Really? You can do it, that’s great

I can try. What are your deadlines?

Пн, 20 июня 2022 г. в 05:05, kabayoujidan1 via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com>: