A solution to connect the user & cart between two wordpress sites?

Hey guys, great community here! Thank you for passing by, you’re amazing!

What I’m trying to do is use 2 different templates - one for the main website which is going to be a SHOP and the second is going to be for blogging. Meaning that I have to use 2 different wordpress websites because I couldn’t find the necessary plugins to make an unique solution.

My challenge here is that I want to connect the users between them both, so no user has to register again in each one of them.

Most importantly, I’m looking for a solution to have the items in cart (woocommerce) displayed in the blog site.

Why all this headache? One has great shop features and the other one has great blog features for making viral content. I don’t want to lose both. Eventually I’m planning on hiring developers to make this a better solution.

Does anyone has a plugin or idea on how to do this? I’d appreciate if it’s a secure solution.

Thank you a lot!

I think this can be done by using Multisite WordPress (network) solution. In this case you can have one major site yousite.com with one theme and let say on subdomain yoursite.com/blog to have a totally new theme.

Give a search for more info https://www.google.com/search?q=multisite+wordpress&oq=multisite&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4846j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8