A Reliable Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads WordPress Theme

No doubt that Classiera is one of the best classifieds ads WordPress theme with its beautiful and professional designs (demos) to choose from.

In my quest to find a way of having a reliable messaging system which is lacking in most classified ads WordPress themes as well as in the Classiera WordPress theme that will enable buyers and sellers/Ad posters communicate in real time with each other, with new message notification via email and on-site etc… I decided to create a custom messaging system for the theme.

The custom messaging system is based on front end pm plugin. Front End PM by it’s self doesn’t really provide the desired feature and doesn’t integrate well with Classiera. So I created a custom version of the plugin specifically for use with Classiera as a messaging system. The features includes:

• Logged in users can send messages from the ads description page to the ad poster.

• Users get on-site, browser and email notifications of new messages or announcements.

• Users can attach files such as images with their messages or replies.

• Admins have additional messaging menus and can send announcements to all users of the website.

• Users can see online status of the other participant in their conversation.

• The related ad and it’s price is shown in the header of the conversation.

• It replaces the default Classiera bidding system which is not useful and not reliable for messaging.

• It has the the PRO features of the Front End Pm plugin such as email template customization, email piping etc.

So if you need this custom messaging system integrated into your classified ads website using the classiera WordPress theme or you need the theme customized in anyway, contact me and I’ll be happy to help you do that.

Chris.

1 Like

Hi,

If you want you can ask your question with your purchase item author @Joinwebs right here as a comments

I hope they can help you.

Thanks!

Hi,
I want to integrate this plugin to my website. My template is from classiera. I installed front end pm plugin but after that, I can’t integrate the message. Can you help me ?

Thank you,
DM