A rather financial question

So I am confused a bit, I appreciate an advice.

besides the items I’m selling on codecanyon,
I’ll sell some plugins on my personal website which is hosted in Europe,
and then people from USA are buying these from my personal European website,
will I have to fill and send (outside codecanyon) any W8, W9 forms and money taxes to the IRS?

So the rather general question is:
if you are selling things on your European website and American buyers buy these, you have to fill some forms and send them together with some money taxes to IRS??

Thanks in advance!

No, of course not. You have absolutely no obligation to pay US gov a dime even if you sell products to US customers.
Envato has to do this because they are located in US as well, but you are not, are you? :wink: