A new opportunity for GraphicRiver authors

nice :smile:

There’s already a site with all of us on it, called Graphic River. :wink:

1 Like

lol absolutely Martin :wink:

Wow, sounds great. Count me in if possible!

lol u cannot know for this lol they pick up on their own …

WOW , Great idea :slight_smile:

Hi, i find this weird since Envato is inviting people with “unique” style/ works, i just saw a member they got and i want to give you a little critique if you want to reach the top, collect the creative people, we all know who is better, and at least make a good step supporting creative members in envato.

Thank you,
Goldenx.

Great idea! Looking forward to signing up for this!

The sounds good :grin:

Great Idea

Sounds awesome, hoping to get selected :blush:

… cool : )

thanks this is good idea nice.

I want to join but i have only 4 items on Graphicriver. :smiley:

Great Idea :grinning: But I think I am so
Away from their Sight :grinning: :grinning: Waiting for get a chance :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

lol basically u are right … but this may not happen this way … they will most importantly favor the good sellers or top guys rather than considering creativity or uniqueness , u can rest assured , this is also what transpires from choices when they value this or this …

1 Like

I wish if i get selected :blush: :relaxed:

Interesting idea :slight_smile:

What do you think this is, a business or an art gallery?

The funniest thing is that they selected a seller that has just reached 100 sale having many items.
@Toivo-Media this is a graphic design area, that means to be a designer you need to be artist, and making design is not just art it’s art mixed with strategic and creative part, so every graphic piece needs to be a artwork. you are in the wrong place i you think that poor, sorry but this is the reality, sad to hear that from a graphicriver member!

All the Best,
Goldenx.