A NEW LOOK Envato is Coming ✨

Hello, We have received email. What is the new look? Any possibility to check Authors before publish? @BenLeong

6 Likes

I hope they are talking about the market, and they will put the product first on the main page like before and not logo or search bar

3 Likes

Probably gonna look like one of SS websites…

6 Likes

We are uncertain about the potential impact of this update. It could significantly affect some authors’ sales, either increasing or decreasing them immediately. We should be prepared to face this situation."

3 Likes

Curious about the new look!

2 Likes

Morning! Yes, there’s a new look on the way… :slight_smile:

The full customer launch will happen around the end of this month, but we’ve been able to get early access for the author community - you’ll start seeing more about it early next week.

8 Likes

This notification just popped up on both market sites and elements.

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 10.46.54

Looking forward to learn about this!

3 Likes

We hope we’ll see it today.

we’ll see it today.

It’s great to see energy put in the Envato Markets. Hoping for the best! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brace yourself!

2 Likes

I think it will be no different from this page: Video Geçişleri, Işık Sızıntıları, VFX - Shutterstock Elements

LOL, my same thought

2 Likes

Hope we can get rid of this 2010’s design and be more user/author friendly. I just hope for new item’s getting back their exposure with it, if they just push the popular list even more, its game over.

5 Likes

If so, we will leave :rofl:

I hope it looks good. And they are enthusiastic about this work. They spent a lot of money anyway.

1 Like

https://www.pond5.com/
shutterstock previously acquired pond5.

1 Like

exactly, When i recieved the email and looked at it the first thing that came in my mind was “isn’t it looking like Skillshare Intro”

1 Like

And sales dropped 80%

5 Likes