A little approach on HARD REJECTIONS

thank you for your kind words! :smiley:
big hughs and good luck with sales!: :smiley:

1 Like

Very useful advice, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Nice!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

i got tracks rejected on audiojungle that sold several times on other marketplaces! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, but I disagree. Attached the link to a song of mine, that was hard rejected several times. I don´t know why, because this title is now listed elsewhere as royaltee free music. Audiojungle was not able to tell me why hard rejected. Greetings, Heiko

2 Likes

Very useful article, very good Musicwanderer.

Be sure to read, very important points written, especially speak it for new authors.

And to Musicwanderer i wish creative successes and good luck in all. :wink:

1 Like

Many thanks @EliansProductions, I wanted to englobe the most common issues, and I’m happy for the response of everyone. Keep going ok? See u around here!

Excuse me, please, maybe I’m mistaken for you, but I’m just in despair! For 10 years, under different accounts I sent my music tracks and always a hard refusal! I reconsidered a huge bunch of rollers for the right sitting, mastering, creating music and still a hard refusal. HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT I DO NOT DO? !!!

@Dragerr

I have a hard time figuring out in which particular genre would this be on Audiojungle. Cinematic? Abstract? My advice would be to aim for a very specific thing. I mean, when you write, decide if it’s going to be cinematic, electronic, etc. and stick to your decision. Make it as banal and familiar as possible but not boring at the same time. Then choose a better sounding synth. When an average listener listens to this track they won’t have the sense of familiarity, because they haven’t listened to tracks like this in a movie or a commercial.

While working on your track always have reference tracks from audiojungle. Search for the tracks submitted during the last month and sort by sales (descending). Almost in every case the structure of tracks is the same in every track within any given genre, try to simulate it. It’s like a formula, you just have to apply your ideas to it. Also pay attention to the instruments and sounds that are used. Audiojungle listeners don’t like surprises very much, keep it simple and predictable but at the same time professional. Be banal and let the listener be satisfied with your track’s simplicity.

At 01:03 your track stops and then continues with virtually no development. This pause is very sudden and not logical, again, follow the structure of other professionally produced tracks.

Watch this video if you haven’t and good luck:

Thank you very much for your prompt response and for your advice! I will try to follow your advice.

1 Like

Thanks, @MusicWanderer. I think your words about finding your own identity are very important. Perhaps one of the greatest challenges is precisely to find a good equation between all these elements you have cited. And, of course, work seeking the highest quality, with focus and determination.

All the best for you, and good sales!

1 Like

I made the track according to the standard and again Just want to cry: ( -

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Stars over Samarkand” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Given the sharp rise in submissions of all quality levels, AudioJungle can no longer afford to take longer to elaborate reasons and deploy custom messages for hard rejecting submissions where several aspects of a composition, arrangement and/or production are deemed insufficient for acceptance, regrettably.

To understand commercial stock composition, arrangement and production better, please read the following article http://enva.to/6D-sd

Hi Dragger,
I think there are a couple of problems in this track. First Duduk and the other wind instrument which is introduced at 1:48 is not realistic.
And the track goes nowhere in commposition wise. The biggest problem is in the composition.
Good luck.

Okay, I’ll try to do something more sensible. Thank you.

You know, I think that the track that is sent first goes through a computer filter (technical characteristics of the track, decibels, etc.) Then, perhaps, the sales manager listens to it and only after that it is approved for sale or disapproved - I think so .
I often meet on the forums stories about the fact that the track is not taken due to the fact that it came to the attention of the “evil” manager :slight_smile:
And can you explain how the selection of tracks takes place?

Thank you @thekingtracks. I’m happy that this posts still alive through the months and we can share everyones info. Best sales for you too!

Hi @Dragerr, thank you for posting over here. I writing this, after a couple of days and I see there were several answers, so you may have more helpful ideas about your doubts. As a humble opinion, between all the advices given to you, I make emphasis on the quality of the samples issue. Libraries have evolutioned a lot these years and so, the standard required has become more exigent. Its therefore very important to be able to distinguish the difference between a good sample and a not so good one. Some instruments don’t make a good connection between notes, ond other instruments do. This will help you in the future.