A Knowledge base of Soft Rejection issues

Hello everybody,

We finally released out first theme after grueling 4 soft rejects that took a lot of our development time. Since a solid portion of those issues could have been mentioned in the first soft reject issue list (therefore reducing the update-wait times) how do you feel if we simply compile all our soft rejection issues into one coherent list / knowledge base that we could all use and avoid unnecessary soft rejects?

Thanks,
NordWood team

Its a very good idea! It will help us not to do mistakes in future.

Awesome, glad you like it. We hope more people get involved in this discussion :slight_smile:

Where do you want collect all issues?

While agree with you that it would be a nice idea - unfortunately I am not sure it will solve one of the core issues around feedback etc. which is the varied experience of authors and their ability to understand, interpret and action feedback/knowledge

As I said the idea I like in theory nevertheless.

I have no idea :smiley: for now, but I’ll try and figure it out. I mean, if we simply post it in comments in a forum here, there would be chaos within day with all the comments and discussion. It would be good maybe for start if we could have a moderated discussion where comments can ONLY be included if they have what we need

maybe, create topic with fixed post. I mean the first post should be fixed in the top all the time. And collect all issues there. But I dont know if it possible to create a fixed post

Hmmm… I agree that would depend on the knowledge and understanding of the authors. Maybe in time we could include how we solved these issues with brief explanations?

:slight_smile:

Well hello there Gareth! Thanks a lot!