A few rejections in a row...need help. Thanks

My first track was approved (you may find it here: https://audiojungle.net/item/memento/22890152 ). After that, came the downfall. All my tracks were rejected.

The last one was rejected “after much consideration”, like the reviewer wrote. So, please help me with some advice, if you wish. Which, do you think, is the problem. The sound? The track is not good for commercials?

Thank you in advance.

There is a problem with strings imo.
i hear them on the right speaker, and a couple of seconds later, i begin to hear them on the left speaker as well. I think there is a problem with panning.

And the dynamics could be more balanced. ı mean the the “crescendo” (especially in the beginnig of the track) could be done more balanced.
Strings also need to have more depth (i dont know how to explain really) They need to sit better in the mix.

Good luck.

1 Like

Yes, is true about the strings. I have done it on purpose.Trying to create a right-left effect, at the end of the musical phrase. I overdone it, probably, and I made it worst. About the strings in the mix, I heard much worse here, but you are right, I have to compare with top sellers and make it sound better. So, you think it is a sound engineering problem. Thank you a lot for your help. :slight_smile:

In addition to what @MagicMood9 said about sample quality, here are some of my suggestions: The piano melody from the start is great! The track certainly has potential. However, I don’t like the minor (or diminished) chord at 0:36 (and further). Maybe you can change this into a major (not diminished). From 0:16 you start with piano chords every measure (4). Maybe you can change this in every second measure. It gives more rest. And from 1:02 the topline is too much. Turn it down a bit.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I will try to change. :slight_smile: