a communication issue between the web-server and Envato server

hello at the website marnifilms.gr that is hosted in a different package in papaki there is a communication issue between the web-server and Envato server. i have activated the envato market plugin with the api keys some months ago. this supposedly should show a notification in the dashboard when there the theme is not at its latest version. in this website the rhye theme is not at its latest version and i did not received a notification to update the theme and also updates fail.

the theme creator told me there is a a communication issue between the web-server and Envato server and u can help

Did you install the Envato plugin for the auto updates? If not, you will have to perform the updates manually

If there is a communication issue between the web-server and Envato server, there could be a few potential causes for the problem. Here are some steps that you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the network connectivity: Make sure that the web-server has a stable and reliable network connection. Check if there is any connectivity issue on the server’s end, such as a firewall or routing issue.
  2. Check the server logs: Look at the server logs to identify any error messages related to the communication issue. This will give you a better idea of what is causing the problem.
  3. Check the Envato server status: Check the Envato server status to see if there are any known issues or maintenance being performed that could be causing the problem.
  4. Test the API request: Try sending an API request to the Envato server manually using a tool like Postman. This will help you determine if the problem is with the web-server or the Envato server.
  5. Contact support: If you are unable to resolve the communication issue, reach out to Envato support for assistance. Provide them with the server logs and any relevant information to help them diagnose the problem.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify and resolve the communication issue between the web-server and Envato server.