A child is born!

celebrations

Congratulations!

I congratulate with all my heart !!! I wish good health to the baby and his parents !!:balloon:

Congratulations on this great earthly, Godly and musical achievement!
To me a child is the best muse you can ever get… The future is now, mate! May your whole family be blessed! Salute!

Congratulations to you and your family :slight_smile:

This is just awesome mate… Wish you all the best :slight_smile:

Awesome, congrats!

Congratulations RO! I enjoy reading about your real life pride and excitement :tada:

Congratulations with very special day in your life and life of your family! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::family_woman_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_girl_girl::family_man_woman_boy::family_man_woman_boy::family_man_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_boy_boy::family_man_woman_boy_boy:

Nah, bring on the Upbeat Corporate lullabies! :metal: :sunglasses:

Congratulations @RedOctopus! :tada:

Congratulations mate

Congrats Krzysiek! Welcome to the world, Red Octopus Junior :slight_smile: . Wish you and your family all the best!

Great news! I wish the best to your family! Be healthy, happy and creative :slight_smile: I love to hear some stomp lullaby from you :smiley:
Congrats !

Great news!)

Congratulations !!!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

:sparkles: ∞ Congratulations ∞ :sparkles:

Congratulation! Be healthy!

Congrats, man! That feeling is awesome! I hope this event will give even more inspiration!:clinking_glasses::beer::beers::tada::balloon:

Congratulations !!!

Congrats, man!