A child is born!

celebrations

I am very proud and honored to present you my self-made brand new human being! He’s feeling very well now and he admits that he will become a decent composer! Please welcome RedOctopus Junior! :smiley:

Expect a wave of Lullabies in my portfolio soon :smiley:

Awesome news! Congratulations !!! :slight_smile:

Very happy for you mate! It’s a miracle! Wishing you the best of luck to your new baby and your family!

:heart: :+1::+1::+1:!!!

Big congratulations! Well made! :slight_smile:

Nice! Can’t wait for ukulele lullabies! :smiley:

Congratulations! Play Audiojungle watermark loop to put him to sleep :):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@KingDog In my case it might be more like energetic stomp lullabies haha :smiley:

Thats great Kryzstof! congrats!

Beautiful baby, congrats! :champagne:

Congratulations man! :+1:

Congrats, but I am sick of sharing images like that. Does anybody cares about privacy? Don’t you have enough friends in real life? But ok, we - strangers - are soooo impressed about somebody’s child. Don’t take me offensive; I just find very unhealthy to publish a private life.

@MilanMediaPRO Believe me, I’d thought about that. But since I’ve met “in a real life” many people from this forum and I’m in touch with many of them, I treat it like a place which my friends visit. It’s the place with best online community I know and yes, I want to share good news with it :slight_smile:

But yes, I don’t know you, you are a stranger for me, I haven’t even seen your posts here, so sorry for a private positive emotions strike :slight_smile:

Congrats man! I wish you and your family good health and prosperity! :smiley: Looks like he have some tunes on his mind already :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! I wish you and your family good health! With replenishment! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I know you are happy and you want share your positive feelings, but I still don’t think it is OK since this forum is public and the world is full of weird people. Do whatever makes you happy and I will think I will reconsider in the future post like I did. :wink:

All the best :wink:

Conragts!

Hey! Huge congrats! It’s great your and your partner’s brand new item has been accepted by the Universe review team! :slight_smile: :baby_bottle:

Wish you and your family the very best in this beautiful adventure!

Congrats!