A big doubt about the licenses

Good morning all.
Sorry I didn’t know where to post the question and sorry for the length.
Sorry for asking a question that seems obvious to everyone. Not speaking English (long live google translate) I would like you to take me out of a doubt.
I wanted to buy a plugin for T-shirt customization and I’m stuck on licenses.
I made my site alone, I would have only one and you would understand that I have to charge the end customer.
Can I take that regular license?
Thank you in advance for relieving me, because with my husband we do not agree. I read the licensing page.
“Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.”
The customer is the customer who buys the T-shirt and therefore I can not charge him anything or the customer is the developer of the site, so me and so I can take this license and invoice my end customers?
Have a good day
NemyNet

the main difference is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold. Extended License is still limited to a single end product.

If the item is part of a product (end product) for sale, you need the Extended License.

Example: A game or t-shirt for sale

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks

Re,
so in my case if i want to sell a t-shirt that the customer to personalize i need the extended license?

Anything else that means that this plugin cannot be used on a commercial site? I do not see an extended license.

Thank you

Nemynet

yes, will need Extended License.